- Plugin Tweaks Panel - Disable DSP when no audio signal is received: This option is intended to save as much cpu as possible by bypassing audio processing on plug-ins who are getting a silent signal input.
- Plugin Tweaks Panel - Editors always on top: This option controls the visibility of hosted plug-in windows.
- Cubase crash while closing when some plug-ins are hosted
- Pro Tools press to play crash
- Logic crash when booting under certain conditions
- Pro tools crash on closing certain plug-ins
- Agent Parameters crash when dropping one of those parameters to the controls grid
- Live page slot labels update issue
- AAX signing on Win & Mac
- Improved cpu usage on denormalization of audio input
- Improved Playhead passed to plug-ins, now is always constant
- Improved boot time a bit
- 5 years ago